TN50#128, Tribe of Millionaires: 21 August 2023
Happy Monday and welcome to The Next 50 #128. I like to think of personal performance in 3 components: physical, mental and emotional. My frameworks focus on 4 Buckets: Eat, Sleep, Move and Think. This blog is my sandbox for sharing information that you might find useful for your personal performance.
I love books, how about you? Tell me about a good book, especially one that is on Audible and I’m in.
I recently had the good fortune of spending the day with an inspiring group of men from GoBundance; it was an amazing day and I learned a lot.
To learn about the group prior to last week I listened to a book called: Tribe of Millionaires; I found the book entertaining and informative and I loved the 6 lessons. The book is an easy listen and it made the “driving to and from the airshow play list” with my 18-year-old son, William; back in July.
The entire book reenforces the importance of surrounding yourself with the right group of people and has very little to do with $$$. Here are the 6 lessons outlined in the book.
- The Influence Effect: your destiny is shaped by those around you
- The Multiplier Effect: the right group of people compounds your efforts
- The Accountability Effect: accountability is the world’s most powerful force
- The Authenticity Effect: you find your true self among those you trust
- The Purpose Effect: the right people reveal your richest source of power
- The Connection Effect: Your life will be measured by the quality of your relationships
How does your close circle of friends rate against these 6 effects?
How do you rate as a friend, when measured against these 6 effects?
If you’ve read this far, please take 2 minutes and email which of the 6 effects is strongest in your inner circle and which is weakest, along with any other thoughts on the list. I’d really appreciate your thoughts on this.
As always share the post with your team and anyone who might find it useful and let me know what you think!
Have a good one, Alex
PS. Do you or someone you know need a personal performance coach, let me know: email@example.com